Tuesday 3 October 2017

Solemn Evensong and Compline. 6th October.

7pm. Evensong according to the Customary of Our Lady of Walsingham.

St Bruno, Priest, optional memorial  or: Feria (Friday of Week 26 per annum)

Pss 32: 33: 34

Readings:  Hos 10:1-15 1 Cor 9:16-27

Schola:  Do let me know if you’re going to be at Evensong as well as Compline, so I know how many (or few) copies of the Psalms to produce!
I’m conscious that I’m wasting too much of my own time and resources on producing music, so I really do need to know who’s going to be there or not. Just turning up on the day doesn’t help me one bit!

Your assistance would be appreciated. J


9pm. Compline by Candlelight. Roman Rite Extraordinary Form.

S. Brunonis Confessoris ~ III. Classis

Compline of Friday.

Pss: 76i; 76ii; 85. Antiphon: Voce mea.

Office Hymn, Te Lucis – 1st  Tune.

Marian Antiphon. Salve Regina, Simple Tone.

Both services as always in the church of St Mary, Bishophill Junior, York.

All welcome! 


No comments: