Wednesday 24 September 2008

Future Dates

As promised, I said that as soon as I had any information, I'd publish it here!

I can confirm two fully choral Rudgate Services! These are Saturday 25th October, 3.30pm at the church of the English Martyrs in York, where we shall sing the music which we sang at Brinkburn Priory. The other date confirmed is the Carol Service at the Church of St Mary, Bishophill Jnr - also in York. This will be on Thursday 18th December, time not confirmed yet but probably 7.00pm.

I'm still waiting to hear from the Museum Gardens about the Schola Cantorum singing in the grounds/ruins of St Mary's Abbey. I've asked for 19th October, as this should give us enough singers for this event, and also for the monthly Mass in the Extraordinary Form which will take place in English Martyrs' Church later that evening.

The Schola are singing Compline again at St Mary's Bishophill this Friday [cough permitting :-) ] at 8.00pm. If you're in the area, do come along and say hello!

No comments: